GENERAL INFORMATION TO CANDIDATES
- Applicants are warned against giving false information or tendering fake certificates. Any false information or fake certificates discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification and subsequent prosecution of the applicant.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class upper for holders of First degree and upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.70 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.67 meters tall.
- Applicants should be between 22 and 28 years of age by 31st December 2013 except Doctors, Lawyers, Architects, Imams and Chaplains who should not be more than 30 years. THOSE OVER 28 AND 30 YEARS AS APPLICABLE NEED NOT APPLY.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for qualifying aptitude test and the result placed on the website, notices will be duly published in national dailies.
- Applicants are to choose a centre of their choice for the qualifying Aptitude Test.
- Short-listed candidates for the aptitude test will be published on this portal on 17th July 2013.
- Qualifying Aptitude Tests will hold on 20 July 2013 at 8.00 AM in the following centres:
- Abuja - Command Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks.
- Bauchi - Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks.
- Enugu - Command Secondary School, Abakpa Barracks.
- Lagos - Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo.
- Port-Harcourt - Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri.
- Kaduna - Command Secondary School, Kaduna.
- Names of successful candidates during the qualifying Aptitude Test will be published in national dailies for further screening.
- Applicants are to bring the following to the Aptitude Test Centres.
- Application Form duly signed by all required parties.
- Photocopies of Certificates including NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Please note that any attempt to inundate the Naval Headquarters with letters from any quarters by any applicant will be viewed as a ploy to undermine the enlistment process and will lead to disqualification of such applicants.
- Application Fee is Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) only.